A powerful and instant cleaner for façades, roofs, floors, fences, terraces, balconies, gables, garden tiles… It was specially formulated for a quick cleaning of substrates badly soiled by atmospheric pollutants algae and micro-organisms. It is meant for concrete, terracotta, terracotta tiles, ceramics, rendering. The product must be rinsed with water. It can be used for both curative and preventive treatment. It is economical, easily rinsed and efficient even at low concentration levels.
Ref: PRO RENOV – 25l / 5l
Powerful cleaner PELICOAT PRO RENOV
Mixture used by professionals for cleaning and restoration works in the building industry. PRO RENOV easily eliminates atmospheric pollutant deposits as well as micro-organisms like moss, black algae and red algae, lichen… on mineral materials. Designed for concrete, terracotta, terracota tiles, floor tiles, rendering. Long lasting action. Does not modify (or only slightly) the aspect of the substrate.
The product is economical and easily rinsed with water. It is even efficient in diluted version. For less contaminated surfaces, the mixture can be diluted. For professional use only. Quick and high cleaning power. Do not allow to dry and generously rinse especially before application of a water or oil repellent.
Cleaned mineral surfaces can be protected with our water repellent range.
– Protect parts that may not be treated (metallic items/plants)
– Moist the surface to clean with water.
– Do not mix with other products. Do not mix with acids.
– Apply neat or diluted up to 70% with water if the surface is slightly contaminated.
– Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer (alkaline resistant like our sprayer V8)
– Always carry out preliminary tests on a small hidden surface before treating all other parts.
– Designed for non covered mineral materials only (no paint, no varnish)
– Uniformly spread the product onto the surface avoiding over application and excessive product run.
– Rinse immediately items that must not be treated.
– Allow to act 15 to 60 minutes without allowing to dry.
– Generously rinse with high pressure water
– Renew operation if necessary.
– Chloride products can generate salt efflorescence on limestone stone. Avoid applying on these kinds of surfaces.
Typical general characteristics:
– Yellow-green liquid
– Reacts to acids by forming toxic vapors
– pH : 13
– Non flammable product
– Density at 20°C 1.2 g/cm3
– Odor : Chlorinated water
– Totally miscible with water
Precaution for use
Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents before use. For professional use only.
Do not mix with acids. Evolves into a toxic gas.
- Causes skin burns and eye damage.
- Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Very toxic for aquatic life.
- Beware of splashing on the neighborhood / metals / plants.
- May be corrosive to metals
Fields of application
Building maintenance, facelift works, disinfection works…
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
PRO NET – 25l / 5l