PRO CLEAN / PRO CLEAN +
PRO CLEAN is a protective and preventive outdoor treatment to destroy micro organisms like moss, algae, lichen and fungi. It is designed roofs, walls, floors, balconies and every kind of material.
It is not an aggressive mixture to any materials. Does not contain acid, alkaline detergent or chloride which could be harmful for environment and humans. Non toxic product which does not alter metallic items.
It exists in a concentrated version (PRO CLEAN+) for very infested parts and a longer lasting effect.
Ref: PRO CLEAN – 25l / 5l
Micro-organism killer PRO CLEAN / PRO CLEAN +
PRO CLEAN destroys moss, lichen, algae and fungi after its application. Micro-organism can then be eliminated with a brush or with water under pressure for a quicker and neater result. Otherwise once dead, micro-organisms will be removed by weather conditions (rain and wind).
Composed of quaternary ammoniums, the mixture treats and protects mineral porous surfaces with good lasting effect depending on the type of material, weather exposure, as well as vegetal environment around the cleaned parts.
Tensio-active compounds provide PRO CLEAN with good wetting properties which avoid any beading effect and insure in-depth treatment, efficiency and long lasting effect.
To improve protection, a water repellent or an oil repellent can be applied after the complete treatment. The surface must first be rinsed with water before application.
For a longer lasting protection, PRO CLEAN+ can be applied especially onto horizontal or low-sloping surfaces.
– Thick moss elements must be brushed and removed before treatment.
– In case of very infested surfaces with thick moss and lichen, a preliminary mechanical cleaning operation must be realized. ( with a brush or high pressure water )
– Ready to use. Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products.
– Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
– Carry out preliminary tests on a hidden part before treating the entire surface.
– PRO CLEAN is liquid and is easily applied with a low pressure sprayer on dry or slightly damp substrates. When applying make sure the substrate is properly saturated.
– The product must be applied within dry weather conditions between 5 and 25°C.
– The Treated areas must not be rained over for 3 days. The best results are obtained if the time of action of the product is from 10 to 15 days.
– It is not usual that any difference should be noticed on the day of application of the product unless for algae that may quickly change color.
– For a neat aspect of the substrate, it is advised to brush off the remaining residues.
– If application of a water repellent or oil repellent treatment is planned, brushing the surface must be replaced with a high pressure water rinsing.
Precautions for use
Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents before use. For professional use only.
Protection gear must be worn by users.
As the product can be harmful for eyes, wearing eye protection/face protection is recommended.
With prolonged skin contact, the product can cause burns especially with reinforced version PRO CLEAN +, the user must wear gloves.
Use in ventilated spaces or wear respiratory protection.
The product must not be spread onto vegetation or onto food.
Fields of application
Building maintenance, facelift works, heritage building works…
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
PRO CLEAN – 25l / 5l