Anti graffiti PRO GRAF
PRO GRAF will make it easier to clean graffiti. Our cleaner range can be used to wash graffiti. After every operation, the product must be reapplied.
It can be spread onto walls, roofs, gables, fences, balconies, stone balustrades, stairs…
PRO GRAF is also a water based and eco-friendly oil repellent and a water repellent. The product is non film-forming and does not clog the pores of the materials letting them breathe. The water vapor and air can evacuate the substrate.
Advantages of treatment
- Easier graffiti maintenance
- Facilitates cleaning operations and reduces costs
- Totally invisible once dry.
- Non film-forming. Lets the materials breathe
- Easily applied, without diluting, to all porous non covered minerals substrates (Not painted, not varnished)
- Protects from water penetration, greasy stains, atmospheric pollutants…
- Avoid the degradations caused by frost and thaw cycles
- Reduces the growth of micro-organisms (moss, algae, lichens…)
- After every cleaning operation, PRO GRAF must be reapplied.
Typical general characteristics:
– Active fluorinated copolymer compound
– Colorless , slightly yellow
– Not hazardous
– Not flammable
– Density at 20°C 1 g/cm3
– Not frost resistant
- Do not mix with other products. Ready to use . Do not dilute.
- Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
- Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer for application
- No specific protection needed
- Substrates must be clean and dry before application without greasy stains or paint.
- Carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all other parts especially for low and very low porous stones.
- Apply from bottom to top in one or several layers. In that case, apply wet on wet. Do not let previous layer dry.
- Rinse with water parts that may not be treated.
- Do not over apply. Rinse with water any excessive product runs on walls.
- For very porous stones use our anti graffiti PROSTONE.
- The pH of the surface must be verified before application. It must be neutral, or between [6 <pH<8]. Be careful after using acid or alkaline cleaners. Proceed to a rinsing operation to ensure the pH is around 7.
- The pH must be checked on concrete before application. (Not suitable on fresh concrete)
- Do not treat in rainy weather
- Do not apply under 5°C [ 41°F] and over 30°C [ 86°F]
- Drying time 24H. Optimum effectiveness after 7 days.
Maintenance of protected parts
– For maintenance, use our specific cleaners.
– Reapply PRO GRAF onto the cleaned and dry area.
Exemples of use
Can be applied on every kind of non covered mineral porous materials for old or new building protection.