Water-repellent and stone strengthener PELICOAT PRO ROC AQ
PELICOAT PROROC AQ is a professional impregnating agent used to prevent the ageing of limestone or other friable stones. It is specially adapted for limestone and siliceous stones, concrete, mineral plasters, as well as stone from Bordeaux, from Oise, as well as Tuffeau stone…
PELICOAT PRO ROC AQ penetrates the substrate and crystallizes friable materials. It hardens the surface and provides it with new weather-repellent properties. Ideal for a preventive protection of cut stone buildings, or after cleaning with our Neutral stone cleaner.
– Ready to use product. Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products.
– Eliminate friable parts of the substrate and dust with a brush.
– Protect parts that are not to be treated. Sponge and rinse immediately to avoid splashing other parts. An unrinsed product will develop white stains.
– The mixture must be spread on a wet and dry surface, with a low pressure sprayer, a brush or a roll.
– Always carry out preliminary tests on a small hidden surface before treating all parts.
– Two wet-on-wet treatments can be needed. In that case, apply at intervals of between 10 and 20 minutes. Do not allow to dry between 2 layers.
– Avoid applying an excess amount of the product whichmay run off and will immediately be absorbed by untreated parts.
– Alkaline and corrosive product. Protective gear must be worn by users.
– Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Can cause burns.
– Wash immediately and abundantly with clear water in case of contact.
– Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
– Do not ingest.
– Do not mix with other products.
– Do not pour the product into rivers or streams.
Fields of application
Restoration work, stone masonry…