Acid and Base V8 Sprayer
Our V8 sprayer is specially designed to withstand a wide range of products, particularly corrosive products such as acids and alkalis.
This sprayer can be used for several applications:
– Treatment of wood and frames
– Solvent strippers
– Extermination products
– Formwork release oil
– Water and oil repellents
– Neutral mould removers, such as PRO RENOV ou PRO CLEAN
– Wallpaper removal…
– Injected polypropylene tank, translucent with dipstick. Capacity: 5 litres. Large opening (9 cm) to facilitate filling, mixing and emptying. Can be completely emptied, leaving no retention zone.
– 250 ml and 500 ml measure integrated at bottom of tank.
– Safety valve with VITON seal, set at 3 bars, integrated into the pump for greater protection against impact.
– Pump with VITON seal, equipped with ergonomic polypropylene handle. Support and carrying grip to facilitate pressurisation.
– High-resistance armoured PVC hose.
– Professional lance handle with integrated VITON seal.
– Lance in 40 cm composite fibre.
– Delivered with a polypropylene flat-spray nozzle and a turbulence nozzle.
* We recommend rinsing the tank thoroughly with clean water after each use. Pump the water out to rinse the tube as well. Use pressurized air to purge the entire hose system.
* Spare parts can be purchased separately.