Oil repellent and water repellent ANTI STAIN
ANTI STAIN is an oil repellent AND a water based and eco-friendly water repellent. The product is non film-forming and does not clog the pores of the materials but lets them breathe. The water vapor and air can evacuate from the substrate.
Advantages of treatment
• Protects from water penetration, greasy stains , atmospheric pollutants
• Totally invisible once dry.
• Non film-forming. Let materials breathe
• Reduces the adherence of chewing gum on the floors.
• Avoid the degradations caused by frost and thaw cycles
• Reduced the growth of micro-organisms (moss, algae, lichens…)
• Is applied easily, without diluting, to all non covered porous mineral substrates (Not painted, not varnished)
• Specially suitable for low porous materials
• Facilitates maintenance and reduces costs
• Suitable for outdoor, indoor application on vertical or horizontal surfaces
Typical general characteristics:
– active fluorinated copolymer compound
– Colorless slightly yellow
– Not hazardous
– Not flammable
– Density at 20°C 1 g/cm3
– Does not stand up to frost
- Do not mix with other products
- Ready to use
- Do not dilute.
- Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
- Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer for application
- No specific protection needed
- Substrates must be clean and dry before application.
- Carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all the other parts
- Apply from bottom to top in one or several layers. In that case, apply wet on wet.
- Do not allow the previous layer to dry.
- Rinse with water the parts that are not to be treated.
- Do not over apply. Rinse with water any excessive product runs on walls.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal surface. Do not over apply and sponge excess of product (floors).
- For low and very low porous stones apply only one layer
- pH of the surface must be verified before application. It must be neutral, or between [6 <pH<8]. Be careful after using acid or alkaline cleaners. Proceed to a rinsing operation to ensure pH is around 7.
- pH must be checked on concrete before application. (Not suitable on fresh concrete)
- Do not treat in rainy conditions
- Do not apply under 5°C [ 41°F] and over 30°C [ 86°F]
- Drying time 24H. Optimum effectiveness after 7 days.
Maintenance of protected parts
– The beading effect allows you to sponge drops on the surface with a clean and dry tissue. Then rinse with clear water.
– Every protected surface can easily be cleaned with moderate to high pressure water. The cleaning operation does not remove the protection.
– For tough stains, a neutral pH cleaner can be used.
– Reapply one layer when efficiency is reduced
Exemples of use
Can be applied on every kind of non covered mineral porous materials for old or new buildings.