PELICOAT 315 is a powerful remover of obstinate graffiti traces.
Ref : Spectre Graf – 5kgs
Anti-spectrum cleaner PELICOAT 315
Pelicoat 315 is a professional, strong cleaning agent which delete persistent trace of graffiti. The product is adapted for vertical surfaces.
- Ready to use.
- Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products especially acids.
- Apply between 5°C and 50°C. The efficiency is reduced in extreme temperatures.
- Apply in a thick layer with a brush (nylon or synthetic fiber), a roller or a steel coating knife.
- Let the product act as long as necessary for a satisfactory result, from 15 minutes to several hours.
- rinse generously at high water pressure.
- Renew operation if necessary
- Carry out a preliminary test on a small hidden part.
Typical general characteristics:
– Aqueous product in thixotropic gel form
– Frost resistant
– Flash point : none
– Density at 20°C 1.06 +/- 0.03 g/cm3
– pH > 12
- Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
- Corrosive product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Protect Zinc, aluminum, galvanized materials, copper and vegetation
- Wash immediately and abundantly with water in case of contact.
- Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Do not inhale fumes. Do not ingest.
- Product must be used in a ventilated space.
- Do not pour the product or its waste into rivers or streams.
Fields of application
Building cleaning, graffiti removal
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
Spectre Graf – 5kg