Anti-spectrum cleaner PELICOAT 315
Pelicoat 315 is a professional, strong cleaning agent which delete persistent trace of graffiti. The product is adapted for vertical surfaces.
- Ready to use.
- Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products especially acids.
- Apply between 5°C and 50°C. The efficiency is reduced in extreme temperatures.
- Apply in a thick layer with a brush (nylon or synthetic fiber), a roller or a steel coating knife.
- Let the product act as long as necessary for a satisfactory result, from 15 minutes to several hours.
- rinse generously at high water pressure.
- Renew operation if necessary
- Carry out a preliminary test on a small hidden part.
Typical general characteristics:
– Aqueous product in thixotropic gel form
– Frost resistant
– Flash point : none
– Density at 20°C 1.06 +/- 0.03 g/cm3
– pH > 12
- Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
- Corrosive product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Protect Zinc, aluminum, galvanized materials, copper and vegetation
- Wash immediately and abundantly with water in case of contact.
- Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Do not inhale fumes. Do not ingest.
- Product must be used in a ventilated space.
- Do not pour the product or its waste into rivers or streams.
Fields of application
Building cleaning, graffiti removal