Descaling detergent PELICOAT 204N
Pelicoat 204N is used to remove cement, concrete, efflorescence, and tartar deposits on walls or floors on any substrates such as bricks, floor tiling, terracotta, concrete, ceramics… It also removes iron traces due to the uninterrupted flow of water. PELICOAT 204N is an acid mixture with an inhibitor to prevent damaging the substrate.
The product is generally diluted up to 5 times its volume with water. For very dirty surfaces, the undiluted product can be applied.
- Wet the surface with water
- Spread the diluted product with a low pressure sprayer, or a brush.
- If you are not used to PELICOAT 204N, we advise you to carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface to determine the appropriate dilution of the product.
- Let the mixture act from 10 to 20 minutes depending on your test results.
- Slightly brush if necessary or/and rinse generously with high pressure water.
- Do not apply on limestone.
- Do not mix with other products.
- rinse generously by splashing water.
- Hazardous product. Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
- Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- For professional use only.
- Beware of splashing on neighboring areas. Rinse product spreads on parts that may not be treated.
- Zinc and aluminum elements must be covered.
Typical general characteristics:
– Miscible with water in any proportion
– Colorless to yellow/green
– Non toxic
– Not flammable
– Density at 25°C 1.08 g/cm3
– pH 1 in pure version
Fields of application
Building maintenance, construction, facelift works…