Brick cleaner 220
Our cleaning gel PELICOAT 220SPG was specially designed for in-depth cleaning of vertical façades severely soiled by atmospheric pollutants. It is meant for brick walls, concrete, terracotta, terracotta tiles, and ceramics.
The gel restores the original color of the treated surface.
Ref: 220 SPG 4/7/10
Brick cleaner PELICOAT 220SPG
Our cleaning gel PELICOAT 220SPG was specially finalized for in-depth cleaning of vertical façades soiled by atmospheric pollutants. It is ideal for brick walls, concrete, terracotta tiles, and ceramics.
The product is manufactured in 3 grades:
- 220SPG4 for slightly polluted minerals, or fragile materials such as ceramics, glazed bricks.
- 220SPG7 for moderately polluted surfaces.
- 220SPG10 for moderate to highly soiled walls.
The product grade should be adapted to the amount of dirt to be removed as well as the porosity of the substrate. A preliminary test must be always carried out onto a small hidden part of the wall. Do not use and mix with other products. Ready to use product, do not dilute.
– Always carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all parts
– Generously wet the surface with water.
– Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
– spread the product evenly onto the surface avoiding over application and product run-off. A low pressure sprayer, a brush or a roller provide the best results.
– Time of action is between 15 and 30 min depending on the preliminary tests results.
– The treatment must be generously and carefully rinsed with a high pressure water cleaner.
Once dry, it is highly recommended to apply a protection onto the cleaned surface for a long lasting preservation. Go to our water / oil repellents.
Typical general characteristics:
– Colorless gel
– Ready to use product
– 3 grades of concentration : 4, 7 and 10
– Density at 25°C 1.12 g/cm3
– Contains hydrofluoric acid
Precautions for use
Toxic if swallowed. Avoid inhaling the vapours as well as any contact with skin and eyes.
Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Wear respiratory protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Generously rinse by splashing water.
Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents before use. For professional use only.
Beware of splashing on neighboring areas.
The product should not be used on polished surfaces, glasses, or aluminum surfaces.
Fields of application
Building maintenance, facelift works. Professional use only.
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
220 SPG – 4/7/10