Universal Cleaner PELICOAT 212
Pelicoat 212 Universal cleaner is a strong, professional cleaning agent which has been especially developed for the efficient removal of organic soiling such as oil and grease, former wax layers as well as dirt of all kinds. It is used for preparing soils prior to applying acrylic waxes. Always use product from the more diluted to the less diluted form.
- Dilute the mixture in water (hot water improves cleaning efficiency) at a 10 to 50% ratio. For tough stains, or old wax layers double the usual concentration or apply neat.
- Spread () universal cleaner 212 on ground and allow it to act from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Scrub with a scrubbing PAD.
- Use a water extractor cleaning appliance or a rubber floor squeegee to collect dissolved dirt residues.
- Generously rinse the ground with clear water to neutralize the pH.
- It is a low foaming product that can be used in appropriate automatic cleaning appliances
- The surface can be rinsed outdoors, at high water pressure. Beware of splashing.
- This product can wash various surfaces.
- Always carry out preliminary tests on a small hidden surface before treating any part.
- Renew operation if necessary
Typical general characteristics:
– Corrosive product
– Sky blue translucent product
– Frost resistant
– Flash point : none
– Density at 20°C 1.0 +/- 0.02 g/cm3
– pH : 13
- Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
- Corrosive product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wash immediately and abundantly with clear water in case of contact.
- Protective gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing
- Do not ingest.
- Product must be used in a ventilated space.
- Do not pour the product or its waste into rivers or streams.
Fields of application
Building cleaning companies, hotels, restaurants…