Deca Graf 181
Our product Decagraf 181 is a high performance graffiti cleaner for protected or delicate surfaces. It is the result of extensive research work. This solvent gel removes all types of graffiti on mineral materials previously protected with PROSTONE or PROGRAF. It also clean smooth surfaces ( enamel, glass, formica, earthenware, stainless steel, glass, mirrors….) or delicate surfaces such as wood, bodywork, road signs ( subject to preliminary tests).
Ref : 181 – 25l /5l
Graffiti cleaner DECAGRAF 181
Typical general characteristics:
– Solvent product in gel form
– Protect from freezing
– Flash point > 61°C ( >141 °F)
– Density at 20°C 1.05 +/- 0.03 g/cm3
– pH non
– Ready to use product.
– Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products.
– Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
– Apply between 5°C and 50°C. Efficiency is reduced in extreme temperatures.
– Apply Decagraf 181 generously with a natural brush, a roller or a cloth onto the graffiti. Best results are obtained with buffering instead of spreading the graffiti onto and into the material which makes removal harder.
– Allow to act from 10 to 30 minutes.
– Wipe with cloth or rinse at high water pressure.
– Renew operation if necessary
– On resistant graffiti, use our anti-spectrum graffiti cleaner.
– Always carry out a preliminary test on a small hidden part.
– Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
– Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
– Avoid prolonged application on plastic and rubber.
– Do not smoke while using the product. Flammable product.
– Do not ingest
– Product must be used in ventilated spaces.
Fields of application
Building cleaning, removal of graffiti matters.
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
181 -25l /5l