Graffiti cleaner DECAGRAF 181
Typical general characteristics:
– Solvent product in gel form
– Protect from freezing
– Flash point > 61°C ( >141 °F)
– Density at 20°C 1.05 +/- 0.03 g/cm3
– pH non
– Ready to use product.
– Do not dilute. Do not mix with other products.
– Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
– Apply between 5°C and 50°C. Efficiency is reduced in extreme temperatures.
– Apply Decagraf 181 generously with a natural brush, a roller or a cloth onto the graffiti. Best results are obtained with buffering instead of spreading the graffiti onto and into the material which makes removal harder.
– Allow to act from 10 to 30 minutes.
– Wipe with cloth or rinse at high water pressure.
– Renew operation if necessary
– On resistant graffiti, use our anti-spectrum graffiti cleaner.
– Always carry out a preliminary test on a small hidden part.
– Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
– Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
– Avoid prolonged application on plastic and rubber.
– Do not smoke while using the product. Flammable product.
– Do not ingest
– Product must be used in ventilated spaces.
Fields of application
Building cleaning, removal of graffiti matters.