Surface water repellent. High quality solvent-based product designed for weatherproof walls and roofs. Colorless, PRO WALL does not change the initial aspect of treated surfaces. (no wet aspect, no brilliance or color change).
The protection is made of very thin active compounds which do not clog pores of substrates and allow the substrate treated to breathe without film-forming. The substrate remains permeable to vapor and air. Vapor and moist can evacuate from walls.
PRO WALL will penetrate deeply into the substrate. It becomes waterproof, and is thus protected against weathering effects: moisture degradation, the frost and thaw cycle, rapid growth of moss and micro-organisms, dirt deposits…
A high UV resistance product, PROWALL is a long lasting treatment and remains efficient up to 10 years.
Ref : PW – 25l / 5l
Water repellent PRO WALL
PRO WALL is specially designed for weather-proof porous mineral substrates. It is a high quality product which does not modify the initial aspect of treated surfaces. Once applied onto a surface, it is protected against water penetration. On the contrary, vapor and moist can evacuate the material thereby making it healthier.
It prevents water from stagnating in materials and bringing dust, dirt or plant spores with it. PROWALL sanitizes the materials as it enables them to dry and limits the development of micro-organisms.
Advantages of treatment
- Long lasting protection against water penetration and moist damages, negative effects of frost and thaw cycles.
- Easy and quick to apply
- Lets the materials breathe
- Sanitizes walls by drying them
- The beading effect appears almost instantly
- Long efficiency up to 10 years.
- Once dry, no brilliance, no wet aspect.
- No film-forming. Does not modify the initial aspect of materials.
- Delays moss and micro-organism growth
- mainly suitable for non-covered porous mineral materials. (no paint, no varnish)
- Good penetration capacity
- Can be applied on a slightly wet surface.
- Does not alter windows or window frame
- No protection needed
Typical general characteristics:
– Colorless to slightly yellow
– Non corrosive
– Flash point : 36°C [97°F] – Density at 20°C 0.77 +/-0.2 g/cm3
- Do not mix with other products.
- Ready to use ()Do not dilute.
- Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure solvent- resistant sprayer for application
- Carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all parts
- Substrates must be clean and dry to slightly wet before application.
- Apply from bottom to top in one or several layers.
- Protect parts that may not be treated.
- Do not over apply to avoid any excessive product runs
- Suitable for vertical surfaces or high-slope roofs.
Product for outdoor application
Precaution for use
- Flammable liquid and vapors
- Do not smoke while using the mixture.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents prior to using.
- Do not use above flash point temperature 36°C [ 97°F]
- Stock in a fresh, ventilated space, and not on direct sunshine.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wash immediately and abundantly with clear water in case of contact.
- Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/ face protection/ eye protection
- Do not ingest. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Wear respiratory protection.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Do not pour the product into rivers or streams
Exemples of use
Bricks, roof tiles, limestone , rendering, mortar, concrete…
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
PW – 25l / 5l