Water-repellent PRO WALL AQ
PRO WALL AQ has been designed for weather-proof porous mineral substrates. It is a high quality product (class A) which does not modify the initial aspect of treated surfaces. Once applied onto a surface, it is protected against water penetration. On the contrary, vapor and moist can evacuate the material thereby making it healthier.
It prevents water from stagnating in materials and bringing dust, dirt or plant spores with it. PROWALL Aq sanitizes materials as it enables them to dry and limits the development of micro-organisms.
Advantages of treatment
- Long lasting protection against water penetration and moist damages, negative effects of frost and thaw cycles.
- Aqueous product. Not hazardous for the environment nor users
- Easy and quick to apply, odorless
- Lets the materials breathe
- Sanitizes walls together with drying them
- Long efficiency up to 10 years. Proved by ageing tests of BBRI (Belgian Building Research Institute) .
- Once dry, no brilliance, no wet aspect. Obtained class A results for the aspect of treated surfaces
- No film-forming. Does not modify the initial aspect of materials.
- Not flammable
- Delays moss and micro-organism growth
- mainly suitable for non-covered porous mineral materials. (no paint, no varnish)
- Good penetration capacity
- Can be applied on a slightly wet surface.
Typical general characteristics:
– Milky liquid
– Not hazardous
– Not flammable
– Density at 20°C 1 g/cm3
– pH 10 in neat version
- Do not mix with other products.
- Ready to use . Do not dilute.
- Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
- Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer for application
- Carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all parts
- Not suitable for low and very low porous stones. Use PROWALL, WALL or ANTI STAIN
- Substrates must be clean and dry to slightly wet before application.
- Apply from bottom to top in one or several layers. In that case, apply wet on wet. Do not let previous layer dry.
- Rinse with water the parts that may not be treated.
- Do not over apply. Rinse with water and sponge any excess of product runs
- Suitable for vertical surfaces or high-slope roofs.
Product for outdoor application
Follow information on technical data sheet.
Exemples of use
Bricks, roof tiles, limestone , rendering, mortar, concrete…