Surface water repellent. High quality water based product meant for weatherproof walls and roofs. Eco-friendly product, hazardless for the environment as well as users. Colorless, odorless, PRO WALL AQ does not change the initial aspect of treated surfaces. (no wet aspect, no brilliance or color change).
The protection is made of very thin active compounds which do not clog up the pores of substrates and allow the substrates treated to breathe without film-forming. The substrate remains permeable to vapor and air. Vapor and moist can evacuate from walls.
PRO WALL AQ will penetrate deeply into the substrate. It becomes waterproof, and is thus protected against weathering effects: moisture degradation, the frost and thaw cycle, rapid growth of moss and micro-organisms, dirt deposits…
High UV resistance product, PROWALL AQ is a Class A water repellent (> 95% efficiency) and remains efficient up to 10 years. Verified by ageing tests of the BBRI (Belgian Building Research Institute)
Ref: PW Aq – 25l / 5l
Water-repellent PRO WALL AQ
PRO WALL AQ has been designed for weather-proof porous mineral substrates. It is a high quality product (class A) which does not modify the initial aspect of treated surfaces. Once applied onto a surface, it is protected against water penetration. On the contrary, vapor and moist can evacuate the material thereby making it healthier.
It prevents water from stagnating in materials and bringing dust, dirt or plant spores with it. PROWALL Aq sanitizes materials as it enables them to dry and limits the development of micro-organisms.
Advantages of treatment
- Long lasting protection against water penetration and moist damages, negative effects of frost and thaw cycles.
- Aqueous product. Not hazardous for the environment nor users
- Easy and quick to apply, odorless
- Lets the materials breathe
- Sanitizes walls together with drying them
- Long efficiency up to 10 years. Proved by ageing tests of BBRI (Belgian Building Research Institute) .
- Once dry, no brilliance, no wet aspect. Obtained class A results for the aspect of treated surfaces
- No film-forming. Does not modify the initial aspect of materials.
- Not flammable
- Delays moss and micro-organism growth
- mainly suitable for non-covered porous mineral materials. (no paint, no varnish)
- Good penetration capacity
- Can be applied on a slightly wet surface.
Typical general characteristics:
– Milky liquid
– Not hazardous
– Not flammable
– Density at 20°C 1 g/cm3
– pH 10 in neat version
- Do not mix with other products.
- Ready to use . Do not dilute.
- Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
- Use a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer for application
- Carry out tests on a small hidden part of the surface before treating all parts
- Not suitable for low and very low porous stones. Use PROWALL, WALL or ANTI STAIN
- Substrates must be clean and dry to slightly wet before application.
- Apply from bottom to top in one or several layers. In that case, apply wet on wet. Do not let previous layer dry.
- Rinse with water the parts that may not be treated.
- Do not over apply. Rinse with water and sponge any excess of product runs
- Suitable for vertical surfaces or high-slope roofs.
Product for outdoor application
Follow information on technical data sheet.
Exemples of use
Bricks, roof tiles, limestone , rendering, mortar, concrete…
The content of this documentation is based on our present knowledge and experience of the product. PELICOAT FRANCE expressly disclaims all liability if the user does not follow the technical and the security recommendations and conditions of use of its products, especially but not exclusively in the case of faulty application, application by untrained personnel, use of products not compatible with PELICOAT FRANCE products, or incompatible weather conditions.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to inquire on and to respect local laws and regulations especially regarding safety at work, working conditions, and the protection of the environment. For every product, preliminary tests must be carried out before treating all other parts.
PW Aq – 25l / 5l