Aluminum Cleaner PELICOAT 210
The product should always be diluted from 30% to 50% with water. For tough stains, it could be used pure. Always carry out preliminary tests on a hidden part prior to use. Always starts cleaning operations by applying the product from the more diluted to the less diluted version depending on the amount of pollution.
Do not mix with other products. Do not use on other surfaces.
- Mix carefully before use especially after long term storage.
- spread the product uniformly onto the surface avoiding over application and excessive product spill. A brush or a roller provides the best results.
- Allow product to act from 2 to 5 minutes depending on the level of soiling.
- Reapply if necessary. Cleaning can be improved by brushing the surface with a nylon brush before generously rinsing with a high pressure water cleaner. ( best results with hot water ).
Precaution for use
Protection gear must be worn by users. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Wear respiratory protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Generously rinse splashing with water.
Mandatory consultation of technical and safety documents before use. For professional use only.
Beware of splashing on the surrounding area.
Typical general characteristics:
– Contains phosphoric acid
– Non toxic
– Not flammable
– Density at 25°C 1.2 g/cm3
– pH 1 in neat version
Fields of application
Building maintenance, facelift works. Aluminum, stainless steel or copper cleaning.